Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Been A Longtime

Well, after two years of not blogging, I'm going to try and pick it back up. I hope you'll find them worth your time to read and that they will be a blessing to you.
Since my last post a lot has happened. The biggest of which is, we're about to have a baby girl! She's just a couple of weeks away! This has been a very rough pregnancy for my wife, but I know the result will be worth it all! Our church, The Pentecostal's Of Vacaville, is doing great! We are growing in more ways than one; after my wife gives birth 2011 will have had 5 brand new babies born! We are having revival, soul's are being saved, prodigal's are coming home, addict's are being set free, the sick are being healed, broken marriage's restored, shattered lives are being mended, the gospel is being preached, the Apostle's Doctrine continues, God's Kingdom is advancing, and the Name of Jesus is being exalted! Also, we are reaching the world from Vacaville! Since my last post I have been back to the Philippines several times and we are helping build churches and a bible school. I also went to Haiti as a first responder to the massive quake they had in 2010. God allowed us to really help them, and if you want to see pictures and read more about that look on my FB page and you'll see that stuff and more!
Well, I hope to start putting up some articles soon. Thank you for stopping by! God bless!

No comments: