Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Great Philippine Revival Report...Coming Soon!

As soon as I get some time I will post some pictures and write an series of reports on what happened on the Philippines almost two weeks ago. Until then go to YouTube.com and type my name (Timothy Whiseant) in the search box and there are a lot of videos for you to see. The youth in the Philippines are posting videos on literally Hundreds of websites.
Oh, one more thing...LEAVE FEEDBACK!LOL!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS WHILE I WAS THERE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Astrological Sign: Leo
Zodiac Year: Monkey
Industry: Religion
Occupation: Pastor/International Evangelist

"A Pastor that believe in zodiac sign? I believe you don't really know your Bible.. I'm very sorry but as a Filipino I believe The Philippines don't need a preacher that doesn't know his Bible"